Pix4life project will also visit largest biophotonics, biomedical and imgaing conference in the world. We have joined booth with the other Pilot Lines lead by EPIC at booth number 5280. Event will take place in the Moscone Center, California from 1st to 6th of February 2020.
SPIE BiOS is the most important biomedical optics conference in the field. Topics include biomedical optics, diagnostics and therapeutics, biophotonics, new imaging modalities, optical coherence tomography, neurophotonics, optogenetics, tissue optics, and nanophotonics.
Find out more informations here SPIE.
4 FEBRUARY 2020
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USA
THE PILOT LINES EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST is a C-level networking event addressed to companies interested in participating in the collective effort of Europe to introduce new photonic products into the big markets such as telecommunications, medical and security. A great opportunity to interact with the CEOs and CTOs of the main companies working on photonics and to learn how the Pilot Lines in Photonics can help your company in scaling up the production of the new photonic devices. Event will take place at W Hotel San Francisco
- 07:15 – 08:15 Networking breakfast
Pilot lines presentations
- 08:15 – 08:45 The PIC Manufacturing Pilot Lines, from the chip to the package. PIXAPP, MIRPHAB, JePPIX pilot line and PIX4life – Ana Gonzalez, R&D Manager, EPIC (EUROPE)
- 08:45 – 09:00 PHABULOuS: a new era for freeform micro-optics – Rolando Ferrini, Section Head, CSEM (SWITZERLAND)
- 09:00 – 09:15 MedPhab – a new photonics pilot line for medical diagnostics – Pentti Karioja, Principal Scientist, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (FINLAND)
- 09:15 – 09:45 Networking coffee break